LP Classic Model Congas were the first wood congas introduced by Latin Percussion.
They have become the standard by which other wood congas are judged.
LATIN PERCUSSION CONGA CLASSIC
- Height: 30"
- Body: Siam Oak
+ Reinforcement ply from fibreglass (shell bores)
+ Internal steel reinforcement pins
- Hand-selected natural rawhide
- Hoops: Comfort Curve II (X Series profile)
- Tension rods: 5/16" (LP2555)
- Microphone Tuning lugs: No
- Tuning system: Tuning lugs, classic
- Side plates: Classic (LP218)
- Conga handle: Professional (LP224)
+ Classic Mount Bracket (type LP912)
+ Bores for up to 2 brackets (1" hole spacing)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- ProCare Shell Protectors